2014/02/06

Get busy living - PL week 5


Hello!
I promised You to show my PL spread today, and here it is :)



Last week has started with my first online classes (YAY!), it was busy in work but also very productive when it comes to scrapbooking.
It started with usual lazyness ;) and with the Sunday squash. After that I baked snickers muffins covered with cream. I wish You could see Paweł - he was so delighted! I have to admit: i prefer chocolate muffins... but Paweł was so happy because of that cream that i will definitely have to repeat it!




I made myself a promise that i will use more stamps in projects, (i'm really into cards right now!) and this is why i bought some chalk inks. I really love these! (i have to try really hard to get my hands dirty which was the only reason that i have been avoiding stamps for so long!) Cinema Wednesday we spend watching the movie that i didn't enjoy :) Can You guess the title? It was polish movie :)

I was featured on Studio Calico blog and I am really happy about it!


At the weekend we went to Nysa to visit our Grandparents and Parents. We wanted to celebrate their holiday. Have i told You how wonderful my Grandma is?

This was the week when Paweł and I were talking a lot about our future, about our goals and plans. We had to make some hard decisions. It was grown-up's time which I really hate. I was a bit troubled, and confused, but You know what? Forget it! I feel way much better now!

So now... i am going to tell Ya:
Have a good night!!!!!!!!!

M

1 comment :

Thanks for Your lovely comments!