2014/01/16

Just to remind You

Hello! Today I'd like to remind You about my Valentine classes: The story of us.

To participate You can choose one from the options below: 
  • Workshop + special KdS KIT (including my favourite products) - in a few days it's going to show up in the KdS shop: click click!
  • Workshop - available right now: click click! (english and spanish version)


What You can expect for sure:
a little bit of inspiration:
freebie corner:
#cutfile1


#printable set 1
 and so much more!

i hope this is encouraging for You Guys!


once again:
- step by step tutorial
- free printables
- cut files
- private group and blog
-a lot of FUN!

sounds good?
Sign up immidiately!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway: click click!

1 comment :

  1. I love your work, and I really want to do this project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!