Och Maiku i I guess masz u mnie bonusa :))))) Napisz maila, przypomnij mi swój adres, być może się zmienił... A zawieruszyłam toć prawiem pewna :) choć jest szansa, że się uchował :) Mua :*
I stumbled upon your blog today, and i have enjoyed reading it. I am not good at commenting, and my english isent to good. But you have a new follower for sure. I dont make layout my self, but yours are amazing to look at. And i will for sure take some inspiration to my cards :-)
A to niby co ma teraz być??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoj Maiku Maiku Maiku - świr jesteś!! :))
DeleteOch Maiku i I guess masz u mnie bonusa :))))) Napisz maila, przypomnij mi swój adres, być może się zmienił... A zawieruszyłam toć prawiem pewna :) choć jest szansa, że się uchował :) Mua :*
ReplyDeleteI stumbled upon your blog today, and i have enjoyed reading it. I am not good at commenting, and my english isent to good. But you have a new follower for sure. I dont make layout my self, but yours are amazing to look at. And i will for sure take some inspiration to my cards :-)
ReplyDelete